1. Whose birthday is being celebrated on
2. Who is the mother of Jesus?
3. What season was Jesus actually born in?
4. What does the name Immanuel mean translated?
God with us
5. What city was Jesus born in?
6. Name the three kings that went to see baby
Melchior, and Balthasar
7. In what direction did the kings see His star?
8. What gifts were presented to baby Jesus?
Frankincense and Myrrh
9.. What does the word Christ mean?
Christ means Messiah or Anointed One
10. Who wrote O Come, All Ye Faithful?
11. What holiday is considered larger than
Easter is the day we celebrate the fact that
Jesus rose from the dead..
The Resurrection of Jesus Christ,
Christ showed the world that He is the
12. Who was the Christian leader from Myra?
13. Where can you find the real Christmas story?
Christian Bible, in the chapters of Matthew and
14. What did Nicholas do with his inheritance?
Used it to
assist the needy, the sick, and the suffering
15. In legend, what did St. Nicholas drop down
A purse of
16. Where did it land?
stocking which a girl had put out to dry by the
17. What Christmas song includes Glory to the
herald angels sing
18. What Christmas song includes Let every heart
prepare Him room?
Joy To The
19. What Christmas song includes The stars are
It is the night of the dear Saviour?s
20. In the Christmas song Silent Night, what
words follow Silent night?
21. What colour of a Christmas am I dreaming of?
22. What is Tiny Tim famous for saying?
23. Name 3 items contained in Egg Nog.
24. What letter does the Christmas candy cane
J for Jesus
25. What does the white in the candy cane
26. What reindeer names does Santa Claus call
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet,
Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudoph, Olive.
27. In the Grinch that stole Christmas, what was
2 sizes too small?
28. What is the night before Christmas?
29. On Christmas eve what snack is placed out
30. Who is supposed to open the first Christmas
The youngest child
31. Name the famous Christmas movie which was in
Miracle on 34th street
32. What is the name of the Christmas snowman?
33. What are the most popular Christmas time
Red and Green
34. Where can we exchange kisses at Christmas
Below the mistletow
35. What is green, needs watering, and fills the
house with an aroma?
36. Who makes the best Merry Christmas greeting
37. What was so good about the red nose that
It penetrated the mist and fog like a beacon
38. In the polar express movie what was chosen
as the first Christmas gift?
A bell from Santas sleigh
39. What Christmas movie did Ebenezer play in?
40. What is the nutcracker?
A Christmas ballet
41. Name the popular red Christmas flower.
42. What items are generally put in Christmas
Candy and smaller gifts
43. On Christmas day how do you greet others?
44. Where is Santa Clauses workshop located?
The north pole
45. In the song, how many days of Christmas?
Twelve Days of Christmas
46. What is the meaning of a partridge in a pear
The One true God revealed in the person of Jesus
47. What do the 9 Ladies Dancing represent?
The nine Fruits of the Spirit
48. Robert L. May created what Christmas
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
was created for
Montgomery Ward stores
49. Why is Christmas often shortened to Xmas?
The X in Xmas stands for Xristos, the Greek word
50. Today instead of being called Christmas
season, it is called?
which may deceive people of the real reason
for the season
51. What popularized the image of Santa Claus in
The portrait made for Coca-Cola by Haddon
52. The words hear them ring are found in what
53. Who plays his drums to honour Jesus?
The little drummer boy
54. From now on our troubles Will be miles away
is in what Song?
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
55. Name the somewhat spicy, edible Christmas
56. John Horsley made the first Christmas card
in what year?
1843, only 1000 were produced
57. How do you say Merry Christmas in Spanish?
58. December 25th was chosen for the Christmas
Pope, Julius I, in the 4th century
59. In America, Christmas was declared a Federal
On June 26, 1870 under the
headed by President Ulysses S. Grant
60. Who published the Christmas Carol in 1843?
Charles Dickens, 26 years before
Christmas was declared a federal holiday
61. What might a Canadian say on Christmas day?
Merry Christmas, eh?
62. Who first conceived the idea of a Christmas
Germans, in the 7th century AD
63. Who is credited with the first of placing
lights on Christmas trees?
Martin Luther, in the 16th century
64. What were the first tree ornaments?
Apples and other fruit
65. Name a popular Christmas cake.
66. In the early 1900's what was so expensive
that it was rented?
67. What is the busiest Christmas shopping day?
Either the Saturday before
Christmas or December 23,
depending on which day Christmas is on
68. Instead of Christmas stockings Dutch
children often used?
69. A Charlie Brown Christmas first aired in
70. Thurl Ravens croft, sang what song in How
the Grinch Stole Christmas?
You are a Mean One, Mr. Grinch
71. Name the 4 ghosts In the movie A Christmas
Jacob Marley, Christmas past,
Christmas present and Christmas future
72. In what TV show was the Christmas tune
Silver Bells Introduced?
The 1951 Bob Hope comedy The Lemon Drop Kid
73. Is Deck the Halls a true Christmas carol?
No, a Christmas carol has to have a religious
74. Was Jingle Bells originally made for
No, it was
composed in 1857
for a childrens Thanksgiving program
75. Which country does the Christmas song Silent
Night originate from?
What would be the right place for our Saviour to born
OUR HEARTS !!!