1. If you own
just one Bible, you are abundantly blessed. One-third of the world
does not have access to even one.
2. If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you
are more blessed than the million who will not survive the week.
3. If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the
loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture or the pangs of
starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people around the world.
4. If you attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest
or torture or death, you are more blessed than almost three billion
people in the world.
5. If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes on your back, a
roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of
6. If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change
in a dish someplace, you are among the top 8% of the worlds wealthy.
7. If your parents are still married and alive, you are very rare,
even in the United States.
8. If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly
thankful, you are blessed because the majority can, but most do not.
9. If you can hold someone's hand, hug him or her or even touch them
on the shoulder, you are blessed because you can offer God's healing
10. If you prayed yesterday and today, you are in the minority
because you believe in God's willingness to hear and answer prayer.
11. If you can read this message, you are more blessed than over two
billion people in the world that cannot read anything at all.
PS: Sometimes we need to put things into perspective, we expect so
much and appreciate so little.
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with
such things as you have: for God has said, I will never leave you,
nor forsake you. Heb 13:5
Please send to other Christians.
[Thanks to: Warner A. Bonner
Christian Internet Witness]